Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello?

Okay, so here goes...

The main reason I started this blog is because of my cousin. Saw her reply in facebook today when I'm onlining in the library after class(had to go to the library because the hostel proxy server had forbidden the access to facebook!). Don't ask me why. It's not like facebook contained some adult content or anything. Well, maybe it does and some girls were caught accessing it(noobs..haha).
Anyway, back to my cousin..She asked me to blog since I'm so freaking far away(in a freaking forest!!! literally!!) and it's easier to update my friends about..well, me of course. XD

Anyway, I'll just leave it like this for now..still trying to figure out how this blog thingie works. Cheerio~

6 comments:

  1. harlow suit mei....=)
    1.updates!updates!updates!
    2.pink?
    3.ash is horny right now..lol..
    4.cant wait to see you!..=)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw just realized...that is you in my profile picture...you kicking me and me looking quite happy with the fact that you r kicking me..;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello :)
    1st of all,yes why pink?like seriously pink?something is wrong with you :p

    p/s lyn,why is ash horny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forest? Where are you girl? Haha! Happy to see you started Blogging... :)

    ReplyDelete